Ethernium is a collection of presets for DRON-E (not included), free ensemble for Native Instruments Reaktor. It comes in form of Reaktor snapshots - several Reaktor banks, each for one category.
Content included in this library will be useful for composers, sound designers, game developers and anybody who likes to experiment with sounds. Ethernium is all about atmospheric, abstract sounds, drones, soundcapes, textures and weird sound effects. Sounds are oriented towards dark, sci-fi, horror genres and can be used to create music, sound effects and environmental sounds for a game or any other type of media.
Included snapshots can be easily modified thanks to extensive randomization capabilities of DRON-E. In this way user can build custom library of sounds using provided content as a starting point. Check the preset preview in attached video:
- 150 snapshots in following categories: Soundscapes (35), Textures (35), Drones (30), Pulses (10), Rises (15), Effects (25)
- 128 samples - sound sources for generating presets in DRON-E
- License agreement
- DRON-E 1.5 Ensemble which can be downloaded at Twisted Tools website https://twistedtools.com/blog/dron-e/
- Native Instruments Reaktor - check requirements on provided DRON-E website (Reaktor 6+ recommended)
- NOTE: if you're using Reaktor 5, please check the demo version first to find out if you're able to use the product (demo version available at https://spektralisk.com/ethernium-demo)