Wavemorph is a collection of wavetables for synthesisers like Vital or Serum.
All wavetables are categorised according to how they sound when swept with LFO and what kind of sounds they are useful for.
Wavetable names are prefixed with the 4 letter code to indicate the category. This was done for convenience sake, so that all categories can be put in one folder and user can quickly flick through different timbers when working on sounds.
In addition there are various single cycle waveforms available so you can construct your own wavetables.
Below you can find category codes:
- HYBR (hybrid) - wavetables that are multilayered or indicate multiple characteristics from other categories
- INST (instrument) - wavetables that contain the snapshot of instrument sound, e.g. guitar pluck, drum hit etc.
- NOIS (noise) - all kinds of noises
- SYNT (synth) - synthetic sounding wavetables useful for synth basses or any other synth-like sounds
- TXTR (texture) - natural, organic sounding wavetables or synthesised sounds useful for generating textures, drones or other soundscapes e.g. environmental sounds, materials, snapshots of ambient sounds